Friday, October 26, 2012

Where To Find My Books

Both of these books are written solely for the purpose of raising money and awareness for Pancreatic Cancer UK.







My second book - Living In The Real Cyprus - is now available for purchase in paperback or e-book versions. The paperback can be bought only directly from me. It is available at all my talks and presentations - see

http://victalksthewalk.blogspot.co.uk/

or click HERE

The e-book is also available from all the e-book suppliers listed below for my first book.

My first book - Vic's Big Walk from SW France to NW England - can also be found in paperback or e-book versions. The e-book version is available from Amazon Kindle, iPad, Sony, Kobo, Barnes&Noble Nook, Baker &Taylor, eBookPie, Copia and Gardner's Books. The paperback can be bought directly from me either at one of my Vic Talks The Walk presentations, or email me at:

victalksthewalk@gmail.com

or click HERE




All proceeds from both books go direct to pancreatic cancer research.

Two of my short stories - one pure fiction and the other semi-autobiographical are contained in the Kindle e-book "A Splendid Salmagundi" which can of course be found at any of the Amazons. This book also contains an eclectic mix of stories and poetry. I am sure there is something here for every taste.


Click Here To Go To Vic's Main Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment